Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
UK Collectibles

Default Hello Magazines

Dear Fellow Collectors

HELLO MAGAZINES!

We are finally starting to find time to catalogue our collection of Hello
Magazines available for sale.

Please check ito out at http://www.ukcollectibles.co.uk/hellomagazine.htm

If you are looking for a specific issue, please don't hesitate to contact me
and I will do my best to help.

Please note that we are reguarly adding new items to the website, so please
do check back every
week at the regular updates.

Whilst we are able to accept payments via PAYPAL, we can also accept payment
in UK pounds cheque or postal order, as well as Euros in Cash or US dollars
in cash.

If I can advise further in anyway, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Take care

UK Collectibles
Check out my site for great Collectibles - updated daily!
http://www.ukcollectibles.co.uk