Russ Button

Default A great reason to own vinyl

Forget all this digital vs. vinyl stuff. CD's sound great and vinyl
has a lot of great music too, much of which you can't get on CD.
But one of the all-time great things about vinyl is that many of
the alblum covers are great art.

One of my favorite labels is the Westminster Gold label from
the early 1970's. Their design team had a great sense of
humour. I just found a website devoted to these whimsical
alblum covers. Point your web browser at:

http://www.kimbawlion.com/westminstergold/

Russ