Scott Kelley

Default SACD / DVD-A / DVD players question

I am looking for a 5 disc changer that will play SACD and DVD-A.

I would like to find something that can do "Random" play between different
types of disks. So if I have 2 SACDs and 3 standard CDs in the player, it
can randomly play between them all.

If that is not possible, I want it to at least be able to play all 5 disks,
one after another.

Everything I've seen so far is incapable of doing either. Is there anything
out there?

Thx
Scott Kelley

Norman M. Schwartz

"Scott Kelley" wrote in message
I am looking for a 5 disc changer that will play SACD and DVD-A.

I would like to find something that can do "Random" play between different
types of disks. So if I have 2 SACDs and 3 standard CDs in the player, it
can randomly play between them all.

If that is not possible, I want it to at least be able to play all 5
disks,
one after another.

Everything I've seen so far is incapable of doing either. Is there
anything
out there?

Can any type of DVD player do that?, i.e. play one disc after the other,
without the "Enter", etc. business for each and every disc in the changer.
Harry Lavo

"Scott Kelley" wrote in message
I am looking for a 5 disc changer that will play SACD and DVD-A.

I would like to find something that can do "Random" play between different
types of disks. So if I have 2 SACDs and 3 standard CDs in the player, it
can randomly play between them all.

If that is not possible, I want it to at least be able to play all 5
disks,
one after another.

Everything I've seen so far is incapable of doing either. Is there
anything
out there?

Sony's older C775 and C222ES can both do this, although they do not handle
DVD-A. Can't vouch for their newer changers.