Markus

Default AKG K501

Hello,

I am looking for an frequency response of the AKG K501 headphone. Could
anybody help me?

Thanks Markus
Eric

Markus wrote:

I am looking for an frequency response of the AKG K501 headphone. Could
anybody help me?

16 - 30K Hz

http://www.akg.com/products/powersla...iew,specs.html
Markus

Thanks for you response. But I am looking for an frequency response and
not for the frequency range. That means I need a picture with an
magnitude and a phase response, because I am interest in the
attenuation at the low frequency range like 16 - 100Hz.

Eric schrieb:
Markus wrote:

I am looking for an frequency response of the AKG K501 headphone. Could
anybody help me?

16 - 30K Hz

http://www.akg.com/products/powersla...iew,specs.html

Ban

Eric schrieb:
Markus wrote:

I am looking for an frequency response of the AKG K501 headphone.
Could anybody help me?

16 - 30K Hz

http://www.akg.com/products/powersla...iew,specs.html

here is a FR diagram, the size and resolution is not the best, but certainly
you will understand that the response is rarely quoted. This is mainly a
general problem with headphones, as there will be resonances when coupled to
the ear because of the channel length and form. Since these vary
individually, only custom made filters will help here.
http://www.headphone.com/guide/by-ma.../akg-k-501.php
--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy
Glassman

Markus wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for an frequency response of the AKG K501 headphone. Could
anybody help me?

Thanks Markus

check out headphone.com, HeadRoom has such graphs for many phones, maybe
you'll find yours too..

Tim McTeague

"Markus" wrote in message
Thanks for you response. But I am looking for an frequency response and
not for the frequency range. That means I need a picture with an
magnitude and a phase response, because I am interest in the
attenuation at the low frequency range like 16 - 100Hz.

Eric schrieb:

Here you go.

http://www.headphone.com/products/he.../akg-k-501.php

Tim McTeague