MD

Default Systemdek IIX allignment issue

Basically I can't get the unit to pass the anti-skate test - using the
HIFI record- unless the weight is 2 g and anti-skate is Zero

Not sure who makes the arm but it says Systemdek on it

Azimuth - height look correct

Stylus is set on 2 null points

table-platter are level

Grado silver prestige cartridge

maybe the anti-skate spring is just not working right and "0" is correct?

MD wrote:
Basically I can't get the unit to pass the anti-skate test - using the
HIFI record- unless the weight is 2 g and anti-skate is Zero

Not sure who makes the arm but it says Systemdek on it

Azimuth - height look correct

Stylus is set on 2 null points

table-platter are level

Grado silver prestige cartridge

maybe the anti-skate spring is just not working right and "0" is correct?

Whoa, what are you checking? Antiskate adjustments and measurements are
different than azimuth adjustments and measurements.

Scott Wheeler
Dave de Villiers

Hi imispghi,

As far as I can establish, Systemdek is no longer in business.

What you may want to try is to contact one of the UK-based HiFi magazines
and ask them if they can provide a contact for a set-up guide for your TT.
Here are the links to the 4 major UK mags:

http://www.hifichoice.co.uk/
http://www.hi-fiworld.co.uk/
http://www.hifinews.com/index.html
http://www.whathifi.com/