Northamusi

Default Ripoff alert

Watch out for a person going by the following name:

Shon Jamerson
1405 South Berendo Street
Unit 210
Los Angeles, CA 90006
323-493-8459

I received a "Washington Mutual" bank check from her which is a counterfeit.
This was confirmed by Washington Mutual this morning.

Steve La Cerra

Northamusi

Yes, it was a COD via FedEx for 'secured funds.' Apparently the driver didn't
look at the check closely enough -- as soon as I received it, I had a feeling
that it wasn;t legit. By then it was too late...

Twist Turner

Never send anything COD, the drivers never check and don't care. LA,
and NYC both tend to have alot of people doing this.

Also don't send anything to Indonesia unless you get cash in advance.
There are alot of Indonesians preying on ebay sellers asking to pay by
credit card.
They use stolen credit cards and there are no credit card fraud laws
there so they totally go free from prosecution.

Bryson

Sorry to hear about it. There's been several cases of this in the past few
years, and most were shipped to S. Central LA/ Watts/ Compton, etc. Also a
female "buyer", come to think of it.