Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooborg does his "liar, liar" dance to get ready for church

Arnii Krooger is nothing if not farsighted. Every time he gazes off into the
distance, he sees an infinitely long line of liars stretching well past the
horizon. By Mr. ****'s own count, he has identified "several thousand" liars
during his time of confinement on Earth.

You have stated that you were unpaid for your work!

You're lying again Terry.

Arnii, serious question: Are you ever amazed by the sheer volume of 'liars'
you find in your path? We Normals run across liars (not 'liars') only
rarely, and we have the sense to avoid them.

The greater mystery is that among all those humans whom you label "liar",
every last one of them knows that you're the biggest liar. Terry is not a
liar, and neither is Mar, nor John, nor Jenn, nor Iain. None of them are
liars in the human sense, unlike you, who are such a prolific liar that
you've earned 100's of one-way tickets to Hell.

I wonder what you believe you're accomplishing on Usenet. Before you chased
away several Real Audio Guys, you used to klaim that your "contribution" was
to distract your "enemies" so folks like Phoebe and Nousiane could pollute
discussions with aBxism propaganda. But all your allies got sick of you and
your kraziness, so you don't have that excuse any more. Isn't it time you
came up with a new (and equally ludicrous) story?

--

"Who is Arnii Krooger?" -- Arnii Krooger (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Middiot is such a big liar that he has to lie about who he is.

Middot, there is rather extreme irony in watching you fill your Depends over
me.

Fact is that you are such a big liar that your have to lie about who you
are.

You've invented this imaginary "Krooger" fiction to further avoid taking
responsibility for your lies.

I can't imagine why even your own posse has not seen through your lies.

Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

Default Krooger Unkovers Yet Another Krazy Konspiracy! (no film, sorry)

It's that time of the week again, folks & guys. The Krooborg's exterior
dermal integument is starting to crawl over its osteal implants. The Beast's
****tified nanites are crackling with static and high-voltage feedback is
coursing through Mr. ****'s few remaining synapses. The resulting spew of
paranoid Kroopaganda comes as no surprise to veteran Kroo-watchers.

[My supreme master], there is rather[sic] extreme[sic] irony[sic]
in watching you fill your Depends[sic] over me.

Poor Arnii -- reduced to fantasizing about various Normals filling diapers
for him. Do you find baby poop especially tasty, TurdBorg?

Now on to concrete ;-) matters: What does "rather extreme" mean? Is it in
the same vein as when you post a "big large" batch of lies? Or is it more
like when emit a "stupid dumb" konspiracy theory?

BTW, have you had any flashbacks about the "infant porn" pix you dreamed up
way back when? Does that fantasy seem "rather extreme" for somebody who
klaims he is not insane? ;-)

Fact is

;-)

Did you trade in your "Given..." generator for a "Fact is..." model,
Turdbucket?

that you are such a big liar that your have to lie about who you are.

Not at all, Mr. ****. I've told the world my opinion of you many thousands
of times. As far as you're concerned, that's who I am -- your No. 1
detractor. (I won't speculate on who the No. 2 might be because, well, you
know....)

You've invented this imaginary "Krooger" fiction to further avoid taking
responsibility for your lies.

Sollly Charlie, you were invented by Dr. Kroomacher. I can only take
pleasure in watching your loopy wetware cause periodic meltdowns.

I can't imagine why even your own posse has not seen through your lies.

snicker

Are you going to invite Bratzi to come on your next "camping" trip? He can
teach you all about dealing death to bleached blondes. ;-)

--

Just goes to show how much you know Midduis.
If I were a "sack of ****", how am I able to post to Usenet?
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 24, 9:34*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
Middot, there is rather extreme irony in watching you fill your Depends over
me.

LOL! GOIA admits that he's a piece of ****. Why else would there be an
"extreme irony" if George "fill[ed] his Depends"?

Fact is that you are such a big liar that your have to *lie about who you
are.

Ah, the "if I don't know who you are, that 'proves' that everything
you say is a 'lie'" defense.

Weak. Very weak. Especially since you just admitted that George tells
the truth about you. You are a piece of ****, just as he's said. And
you know it.

You've invented this imaginary *"Krooger" fiction to further avoid taking
responsibility for your lies.

"Fiction"? You just admitted that it's a "documentary". LOL!

I can't imagine why even your own posse has not seen through your lies.

Yes, GOIA, everybody secretly sees what a good guy you are. That's why
so many come to your defense.