audiosmurf

Default To owners/previous owners of Celestion SL700s

Hi,
After mucking around in the equipment rat race like everyone else I've
had the Celestion SL700s for about 10 years now and a very stable setup
since. The speakers are probably 20 years old at this point. To the
people who have owned these amazing speakers, I was wondering why type
of speakers you have moved on to and why.

Thanks! (and yes, I probably shouldn't be messing with my setup, which
I've been happy with)

Musical Fidelity A3 Amp
Acurus ACT-3 Preamp
Marantz DV-18 Transport/DVD