Sound Emporium

Default For Sale : Music Hall MMF-7 trade-in with full warranty

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...abl&1122091672

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes...

Great price, great transaction, great communication.
A pleasure to deal with.
Positive by Chazk13 (3) on 05-23-05

Another great deal from this great Audiogoner.
Item shipped promptly and as described. A+
Positive by Sidvee (138) on 05-17-05

Great transaction... wonderful courtesy and followup.
Positive by Gboyega (72) on 05-09-05

To review all of our 100% Positive Audiogon Feedback, please click
here... http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.p...Trades4usd&&&&

To review our current Audiogon listings, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sear...r&zzTrades4usd

Thanks for looking and have a GREAT DAY ! ! !

Best regards,

The Sound Emporium )

Sound Emporium

For details, please click here...
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.p...abl&1122091672

WHY BUY FROM THE SOUND EMPORIUM
Our Audiogon feedback rating is 100% positive because, like our valued
customers and our returning clients, we believe in high quality
products & the best service at a fair price. We lead by example at
Audiogon, and our 100% Positive Feedback Rating is our Hallmark.

Our latest customer feedback includes...

Outstanding product and outstanding customer service.
Thanks!
Positive by Wazmoh (3) on 05-29-05

Extremely nice people to deal with. I could actually feel the
reasurance and support, which is important when going out
on a limb to buy such a high end item sight unseen. I would
not hesitate turning to them again for my next purchase.
Positive by Jewishamerprince (3) on 05-27-05

Bought musichall cd 25. Nice folks to due business with,
good communication and timely shipping. Recommended.
Positive by Thecrumbum (12) on 05-27-05