Default Question about Sony "MegaStorage" CD changers

I have a Sony CDP-CX220 200-disc changer. I understand that there are
some models in this series which, when connected via the Control-A1
jack, allows this machine to act as a slave machine and provide
"no-delay play" mode where the two machines alternate playing tracks
with no long gaps in audio.

Does anyone here know which models I can use with my CX220 for this?

Thank you in advance.

Question: Sony HU's SNR stats... Matt Bhame Car Audio 5 April 14th 04 12:13 PM
Renault Clio remote - Sony CDXR 3300 question. Kevin Scott Car Audio 1 March 14th 04 10:55 PM
Recording to Sony Desktop PC -- Newie Question EV World Editor Tech 6 December 24th 03 12:04 PM
Sony mp70 question Scott Car Audio 0 July 10th 03 11:56 PM
Repost: Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop. Scott Elliott Birch General 17 July 7th 03 11:20 PM