Some measurements

Old March 13th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
Goofball_star_dot_etal

Default Some measurements

I just ran some "Samples from USB Turntables" through my old tool.

http://www.knowzy.com/Computers/Audi...sHydrogenAudio

Results he

http://www.wareing77.plus.com/For_Knowzy/

Perhaps Arny or someone else could pass this information on to Knowzy as
I am not joining 'no forums'..

Thanks.

Old March 14th 11, 04:05 AM posted to rec.audio.tech
Peter Larsen[_3_]

goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:

> I just ran some "Samples from USB Turntables" through my old tool.

> http://www.knowzy.com/Computers/Audi...sHydrogenAudio

> Results he

> http://www.wareing77.plus.com/For_Knowzy/

> Perhaps Arny or someone else could pass this information on to Knowzy
> as I am not joining 'no forums'..

Very interesting, and an interesting tool.

> Thanks.

Thank you!

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Old March 17th 11, 02:04 PM posted to rec.audio.tech
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On 14/03/2011 04:05, Peter Larsen wrote:
> goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:
>
>> I just ran some "Samples from USB Turntables" through my old tool.

>> http://www.knowzy.com/Computers/Audi...sHydrogenAudio

>> Results he

>> http://www.wareing77.plus.com/For_Knowzy/

>> Perhaps Arny or someone else could pass this information on to Knowzy
>> as I am not joining 'no forums'..

> Very interesting, and an interesting tool.
>
>> Thanks.

> Thank you!
>
> Kind regards
>
> Peter Larsen

I am adding/have added some more files. For the first time I can clearly
distinguish
imperfections in the platter-pulley/test-disk from the slightly lower
rotational speed
of those in the belt.

This can be seen in the polat plots in /Grace, /Crosley
where the magnitudes of both effects are comparable. This is done by
tweaking the "platter speed" control which changes the rate at which the
plot wraps around.