Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default AKG D880 For Sale

I have four AKG D880 mics that I will probably never use. They're in excellent
sonic condition and good-to-excellent cosmetic condition. If you're interested
in one or more, please let me know. Reasonable offers considered.

I bought these on Scott's recommendation, and I agree that they are better than
SM58s.

Ship from North Carolina.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 7/3/2012 4:30 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
I have four AKG D880 mics that I will probably never use. They're in excellent
sonic condition and good-to-excellent cosmetic condition. If you're interested
in one or more, please let me know. Reasonable offers considered.

I bought these on Scott's recommendation, and I agree that they are better than
SM58s.

Ship from North Carolina.

The mics are still available. I've had a couple of inquiries but nothing firm.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jphipps_61@yahoo.co.uk is offline

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:15:39 PM UTC+1, mcp6453 wrote:
On 7/3/2012 4:30 PM, mcp6453 wrote:

I have four AKG D880 mics that I will probably never use. They're in excellent

sonic condition and good-to-excellent cosmetic condition. If you're interested

in one or more, please let me know. Reasonable offers considered.

I bought these on Scott's recommendation, and I agree that they are better than

SM58s.

Ship from North Carolina.

The mics are still available. I've had a couple of inquiries but nothing firm.

Hi im from england can you tell me how much and would you ship them out to good old blighty i have just had all my band stuff stolen a few weeks back steadily replacing i had 3x d880's 2x 770's and a couple on sennheisers all gone but the akg's are amazing to use i would say one of the best live mics ive ever used cheers james my email cheers

AKG D880 mcp6453[_2_] Pro Audio 2 August 26th 11 10:12 PM
advertisement: SM57,58,91 and SKB Mic case for sale on ebay, plus a whole list of other stuff for sale Tirrell Payton Pro Audio 0 August 18th 07 08:31 PM
Our 10TH ANNIVERSARY AUDIO SALE! The Best High-End Audio Sale of the Year! wenwaudio.4t.com Marketplace 8 April 14th 06 06:41 AM
Updated High End Sale List 11/07/05 - Markdown for Year End Sale! AudioMax-Ltd Marketplace 0 November 7th 04 10:34 PM
Updated High End Sale List 11/05/05 - New markdown for Holiday Sale! AudioMax-Ltd Marketplace 0 November 6th 04 07:11 AM