Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Sanctions against Russian Tube makers

So the Ukraine has a few troubles brewing and USA has threatened sanctions.
I heard this news a awhile back and I could not help but thing Russians making tubes could be stopped from selling to USA or anywhere else.
However, the main Russian maker is owned by Mike Mathews, and so sanctions would apply against an american man's activities, and I'm just left wondrin what might happen. Meanwhile, I have enough tubes of my own to last me for what is an ever decreasing and short future, as a senior citizen.
My advice is to buy tubes now before **** happens in Ukraine.
Patrick Turner.

Need Tube Tester Settings for Russian Tubes Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 5 December 4th 06 12:44 AM
Q: Tube Makers David Axt Vacuum Tubes 9 June 27th 05 03:39 PM
Schemes of old Russian tube Units - updated! Anton Zverev Vacuum Tubes 1 May 31st 04 09:56 AM
Russian/soviet tube equivalence table Claude Frantz Vacuum Tubes 4 October 28th 03 02:54 AM
Data on Russian tube PMI 2? Iain Wylie Vacuum Tubes 1 August 26th 03 12:55 AM