The Lizard

Default WTB: old school amps

Mark L. Chang wrote:
Okay, vague subject, I know. Shout outs to the rac old-tymers .

As you can see, I've not been in the game for some time, and this is
what I know to be usable and nice. Looking for clarity, not big numbers.
So if you can educate me on newer stuff that you have, that's fine too .

Stop-n-Pawn in Jacksonville NC has a ****load of older PPI art carved
amps, and I think at least one Pro A600.2 as of my last visit. (910)
577-7444, ask for Dave or Lilly (preferrably Lilly).

--
Lizard

teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member *res derelicta*
http://www.teamrocs.com/

Anyone who repairs Soundstream or Rockford Fosgate amps -- get back to me, I got an offer you can't refuse! DutchGuy General 0 April 7th 04 09:39 AM
Headphone amps JohnCM General 2 March 13th 04 09:23 AM
FA: Eico 667 Tube Tester for Amps, Hi-Fi. tw General 0 March 5th 04 06:18 AM
DIY valve amps Phillip Evans General 1 August 21st 03 08:00 PM
2 amps and one set of speakers - ok? GregS General 7 July 17th 03 02:05 PM