Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] paerris@yahoo.com is offline

Default Saints Unnamed 3-10-06 at 12:38 P.M.

Saints Unnamed say,
"Always remember, We, too, were prepared for how We are at this time,
and it is important that you understand that as you walk the human
way, it is a preparation to one day live with The Divine. No Greater
Gift than This could you live for or reach for, and when the time
comes and you are welcomed, you will say, 'Thank You, Heavenly Father,
for giving Me the Faith and the strength, but also, the perseverance
that it took in my mind and my body to realize that I wanted, one day,
to walk with You, and of course, be a Part of everything else, and
Everyone else called a Saint.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 10,2006 AT 12:38 P.M.

"Always remember, there is no Greater Communication between you as
a human being and All of Us Saints Here in the Heavens. You are
welcome to speak whenever you want to. There is always Someone
available to hear what you have to say.

Always remember, We, too, were prepared for how We are at this
time, and it is important that you understand that as you walk the
human way, it is a preparation to one day live with The Divine. No
Greater Gift than This could you live for or reach for, and when the
time comes and you are welcomed, you will say, 'Thank You, Heavenly
Father, for giving Me the Faith and the strength, but also, the
perseverance that it took in my mind and my body to realize that I
wanted, one day, to walk with You, and of course, be a Part of
everything else, and Everyone else called a Saint.'"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.