Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default VDARE = Low rent

Ever notice just how ramshackle and ugly the VDARE site is? Honestly,
any grade school kid could come up with a much more professional-
looking site. And these bozos need money to keep their pathetic
enterprise afloat? Bull****. They're just trying to line their pockets
like any other flim-flam artist. A ****ty site such as this can't cost
more than a few bucks.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On Jul 6, 5:42*pm, Boon wrote:
Ever notice just how ramshackle and ugly the VDARE site is? Honestly,
any grade school kid could come up with a much more professional-
looking site. And these bozos need money to keep their pathetic
enterprise afloat? Bull****. They're just trying to line their pockets
like any other flim-flam artist. A ****ty site such as this can't cost
more than a few bucks.

The main problem with that site isn't the low-rent appearance. It's
the low-rent ideas.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jul 6, 9:51*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jul 6, 5:42*pm, Boon wrote:

Ever notice just how ramshackle and ugly the VDARE site is? Honestly,
any grade school kid could come up with a much more professional-
looking site. And these bozos need money to keep their pathetic
enterprise afloat? Bull****. They're just trying to line their pockets
like any other flim-flam artist. A ****ty site such as this can't cost
more than a few bucks.

The main problem with that site isn't the low-rent appearance. It's
the low-rent ideas.

Well, the low-rent appearance certainly fits the trailer trash motif.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jul 6, 5:42*pm, Boon wrote:

Ever notice just how ramshackle and ugly the VDARE site is? Honestly,
any grade school kid could come up with a much more professional-
looking site. And these bozos need money to keep their pathetic
enterprise afloat? Bull****. They're just trying to line their pockets
like any other flim-flam artist. A ****ty site such as this can't cost
more than a few bucks.

The main problem with that site isn't the low-rent appearance. It's
the low-rent ideas.

Well, the low-rent appearance certainly fits the trailer trash motif.

So what came first, WalMart or the WalMart shopper?