Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.audio.tech
John Durbin[_2_] John Durbin[_2_] is offline

Default I gots to have my bass but dey say NO

the sound of your posts hitting the killfile...

JD

MOSFET wrote:

OK, Rich, call me Internet illiterate, but what exactly does "plonk"
signify. And I'm CERTAINLY not asking this with any rancor or annamosity,
I'm truly simply curious as I may use it myself sometimes.

I'll take a stab and guess that "plonk" is like a bad joke that just falls
to the floor and silents a room, right? Again, excuse my Internet naivity.
Thanks.

MOSFET

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message

"MOSFET" wrote in message
news:2sadnWYnD4QQu_vXnZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@wavecable. com...

I'm wit' you there, bro. The Man always coming down on the little guy,
just 'cause he don't wana have us have any fun.

and plonk to you, too