Michael McKelvy

Default Just a rumor

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

So was Howard Dean's comment that it was "an interesting rumor" that George
W. Bush had advance warning from the Saudi's that 9/11 was going to happen.

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

Given the way the Clinton faction has been trying to sabotage the Dean
campaign, it's not even that far fetched an idea.

Actually, I'm not dumb, I speak quite well.

dave weil

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

Given the way the Clinton faction has been trying to sabotage the Dean
campaign, it's not even that far fetched an idea.

Actually, I'm not dumb, I speak quite well.

If only it transferred to the written medium. I guess we just have to
take your word for it.

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to

kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

Given the way the Clinton faction has been trying to sabotage the Dean
campaign, it's not even that far fetched an idea.

Actually, I'm not dumb, I speak quite well.

If only it transferred to the written medium. I guess we just have to
take your word for it.

Actually I think I write well too, I just don't type well and this isn't
important enough for me to get wrought with angst because it bothers you or
anybody else. People seem to understand well enough if they want to.

dave weil

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:34:01 -0800, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

If only it transferred to the written medium. I guess we just have to
take your word for it.

Actually I think I write well too, I just don't type well and this isn't
important enough for me to get wrought with angst because it bothers you or
anybody else. People seem to understand well enough if they want to.

While it's nice to think happy thoughts, no, you *don't* write very
well, and I'm not talking about just typos..

George M. Middius

Default duh-Mikey makes a joke

The Bug Eater has run out of floss, so he's hoping he can make
himself laugh hard enough to dislodge the antennae and bits of
carapace from his grubby teeth.

Actually I think I write well too

Good one, duh. Even your heroborg Krooger isn't willing to make fun
of himself deliberately.

Michael McKelvy

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:34:01 -0800, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

If only it transferred to the written medium. I guess we just have to
take your word for it.

Actually I think I write well too, I just don't type well and this isn't
important enough for me to get wrought with angst because it bothers you

or
anybody else. People seem to understand well enough if they want to.

While it's nice to think happy thoughts, no, you *don't* write very
well, and I'm not talking about just typos..

You seem to be able understand it, I was never good with punctuation, but I
know lots of well spoken, well educated people who aren't either. YMMV.

Bruce J. Richman

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

Given the way the Clinton faction has been trying to sabotage the Dean
campaign, it's not even that far fetched an idea.

Actually, I'm not dumb, I speak quite well.

If only it transferred to the written medium. I guess we just have to
take your word for it.

There is absolutely no reason why we should, and a 7 year history of RAO posts
that indicate we should not.

Son-of-Sam, Charlie Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer and the late Ted Bundy are/were more
credible than McKelvy.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

So was Howard Dean's comment that it was "an interesting rumor" that George
W. Bush had advance warning from the Saudi's that 9/11 was going to happen.

Oh, yeah...that's the same thing.

Dumbass.

Boon
Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

Actually, I'm not dumb, I speak quite well.

The ability to speak well has nothing to do with intelligence. Ask any news
anchor.

And you are dumb.

Boon
Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

.. .

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to

kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

Given the way the Clinton faction has been trying to sabotage the Dean
campaign, it's not even that far fetched an idea.

Actually, I'm not dumb, I speak quite well.

If only it transferred to the written medium. I guess we just have to
take your word for it.

Actually I think I write well too, I just don't type well and this isn't
important enough for me to get wrought with angst because it bothers you or
anybody else. People seem to understand well enough if they want to.

Bull****. You're engaged in about twenty different arguments with about ten
different people, and you're losing them all. You're as dumb as they come.

Now deny it like a good boy.

Boon
Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

It's just a rumor, there's no proof but it is an interesting theory.

There's a rumor that Howard Dean and Albert Gore Jr. have a plan to

kill
Hilary Clinton.

It's just a rumor.

It's a dumb rumor, started by a dumb Internet geek named McKelvy.

Boon

So was Howard Dean's comment that it was "an interesting rumor" that

George
W. Bush had advance warning from the Saudi's that 9/11 was going to

happen.

Oh, yeah...that's the same thing.

Dumbass.

Boon

That's the point, it is the same thing.

Dumbass.

Michael McKelvy

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

.. .

McKelvy said:

[...]

Dear Mr. Bug:

You lose an argument when your proven wrong. This being an opinion NG
Nobody ever wins because nobody ever proves anything. You should know that
better than anyone, you keep hammering out the same tired bull**** as if it
were gospel and then make fun of anyone who doesn't go along on your sick
ride.

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

[...]

credible than me.

Bruce J. Richman

I'm shocked at your moment of clarity.

Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

Actually, I'm not dumb, I speak quite well.

The ability to speak well has nothing to do with intelligence. Ask any

news
anchor.

And you are dumb.

And your stupid, now go back to making up pedophile slander.

Bruce J. Richman

McKelvy said:

[...]

I have not read what the compulsive liar, McKelvy has written above. There is
no need to in order to respond. As pointed out previously, with each daily
addition of more idiotic and psychotic rantings and ravings - essentially as
meaningless as the ones he's posted on the previous day - he simply continues
to provide additional evidence of his desperation, his psychotic thought
processes, and of course, his hatred.

No doubt, he will keep responding with further psychotic blather to this post
as well. This assinine, seriously disturbed cretin corresponds quite closely
to a rat in a Skinner box, who robotically presses a bar to get some food. In
this case, the "bar" (metaphorically speaking) would be the voices in his head
telling him to invent more absurdities whenever he sees my name. The "food"
metaphorically speaking would, of course, be the delusional beliefs that others
are getting his "message".

State tuned for another chapter in the never-ending saga of McKelvy's
"Psychotic Fabrications - My Mission on RAO"

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Bruce J. Richman

dave weil

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:15:51 -0800, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

And your stupid

Michael McKelvy

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:15:51 -0800, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

LOL!

Notice that nitpicking typos is a bad thing when Weil makes them...

dave weil

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:08:39 -0800, "Michael McKelvy"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

I maintain that this isn't a "typo/spelling" error. It's a basic lack
of knowledge about grammar. It's as much of a "typo" as it would be
for me to say, "You elevate ignornace to a new plain".

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

Awwww pumpkin - *you're* the one who claimed how well you spoke and
wrote. I don't think it's "nitpicking" to point out the obverse of
that claim.

And yes, I'm a waiter. What are you?
dave weil

wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

LOL!

Notice that nitpicking typos is a bad thing when Weil makes them...

I don't think that you can back this up with evidence.

And, as I've said in the past, everyone makes a few typos every so
often. It's serial offenders like you and Mike (especially when one of
you brags about how well he speaks or writes) that brings out the
grammar police in some of us.

Now, about your inability to admit when your (sic) wrong...
George M. Middius

dave weil said to the Bug Eater:

And yes, I'm a waiter. What are you?

A standpipe for the pharmaceutical industry?

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said to the Bug Eater:

And yes, I'm a waiter. What are you?

A standpipe for the pharmaceutical industry?

Better living thruough Chemistry ?

Hoping to inherit Rush Limbaugh's recent stash?

A good argument for euthanasia?

All of the above?

Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy

wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

LOL!

Notice that nitpicking typos is a bad thing when Weil makes them...

That's the way it with all hippocrites.

Michael McKelvy

wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

LOL!

Notice that nitpicking typos is a bad thing when Weil makes them...

I don't think that you can back this up with evidence.

And, as I've said in the past, everyone makes a few typos every so
often. It's serial offenders like you and Mike (especially when one of
you brags about how well he speaks or writes) that brings out the
grammar police in some of us.

You're lying. If it were someone with whom you tended to agree, you
wouldn't take such obvious glee in pointing their mistakes.

Typing and spelling aside, I still think I express myself well and with
practice it could be weller(sic). :-)

Michael McKelvy

George M. Middius wrote:

dave weil said to the Bug Eater:

And yes, I'm a waiter. What are you?

A standpipe for the pharmaceutical industry?

Better living thruough Chemistry ?

Hoping to inherit Rush Limbaugh's recent stash?

A good argument for euthanasia?

All of the above?

Bruce J. Richman

Ah the sheer professionalism.

Get those beans back in the jar!

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

And your stupid

ROTFLMAO!

Boon
Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error.

It's not a typo. It's not a spelling error. It's incorrect use of the
language, which is caused by stupidity, not poor typing skills.

Thanks again, genius! This is too easy!

Boon

Marc Phillips

McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

.. .

McKelvy said:

[...]

Ah, that's how Arny and you get away with all of your lies. Evidently you never
use facts to support your arguments, just your opinion. Is that right? How
about logic? Do you shun that also, because it takes a back seat to your
opinions, i.e. whatever you can make up out of thin air?

That makes perfect sense.

Boon

Bruce J. Richman

dave weil

wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

LOL!

Notice that nitpicking typos is a bad thing when Weil makes them...

That's the way it with all hippocrites.

Keep digging yourself deeper and deeper, Mr. "I Can Right Good".
Bruce J. Richman

Mr. Phillips wrote:

McKelvy said:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error.

It's not a typo. It's not a spelling error. It's incorrect use of the
language, which is caused by stupidity, not poor typing skills.

Thanks again, genius! This is too easy!

Boon

Watch out! Pretty soon he'll be calling you a hippocrit !!!!

Special Mike strikes again! Yeaaaaaaa!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa !

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Myster Fillups rote:

wrote:

And your stupid

Oh no, another typo/spelling error. How will I stand the shame?

By knowing I'm not a nitpicking asshole of a waiter.

LOL!

Notice that nitpicking typos is a bad thing when Weil makes them...

That's the way it with all hippocrites.

Keep digging yourself deeper and deeper, Mr. "I Can Right Good".

OLO!!!

Michael "Special Ed": McKelvy
Featured Puppet on Crank Yankers
Glenn Zelniker

Michael McKelvy wrote:

That's the way it with all hippocrites.

D'oh!
Bruce J. Richman

Glenn Zelniker wrote:

Michael McKelvy wrote:

That's the way it with all hippocrites.

D'oh!

Trewer woods wur never spokane.

Bruce J. Richman

Jack Nichols

Al Gore made a huge mistake when he endorsed Howard Dean.

Howard Dean is popular because he opposes the war and he is riding on
the support of the disenfranchised and on the support of Republican
strategists who seek to exploit the impression that anti-war is
anti-American. The support of the disenfranchised makes Howard Dean
look good, but the Republicans sell ideas the way soap is marketed,
and without Republican support, Howard Dean would be irrelevant.
Anybody who does not understand the fact that Howard Dean is supported
because he is not electable, is subject to the manipulation which is
all too human and all too common, in a political process where the
power of persuasion has been supplanted by the power of manipulation.

Al Gore's mistake is understandable, and the sooner he gets it, the
better he'll be.

Gore endorsed Dean because he is the only candidate who has been able
to inspire at the grass-roots level all over the country, but Gore has
failed to analyze the fickle source of all that support. Clearly,
Republicans have embraced the zeal to market Dean like a bar of soap
until he wins the nomination and to demonize him thereafter, and their
determination to win the election before the candidates are even
announced, is the biggest force behind Howard Dean's support.

Al Gore has bought into the carefully orchestrated, media hype, and in
the final analysis, who can blame him? We are all subject to the
manipulation of the media, and Al Gore is no exception.

The real problem with jumping on the Dean bandwagon so soon, is that
the nation should hear all the diverse voices it has to offer because
it deserves far more than to be restricted to a debate between dumb
and dumber. In particular a real leader is
defined, not by what he opposes [as Dean opposes the war in Iraq] but
by what he proposes, and that is why Al Gore's endorsement of Howard
Dean is premature and wrong.

I endorse Senator John Kerry for President and Senator John Edwards
for Vice President, and that is not a premature selection. It is what
Republicans fear.

http://www.geocities.com/matwilson_2000/harvard.htm
Michael McKelvy

McKelvy said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message
McKelvy said:

.. .

McKelvy said:

[...]

Sure I do. It doesn't make any difference though, since nobody ever
concedes.

Is that right? How
about logic? Do you shun that also, because it takes a back seat to your
opinions, i.e. whatever you can make up out of thin air?

No, if I did that, I'd be calling people pedophile for no reason whatsoever.

That makes perfect sense.

Boon