Tommi

Default Ultrasonic sounds affect brain activity

Hi all, some of you guys have already undoubtedly read this, but I thought
that some people here could still be interested in this:

http://www.yamashirogumi.gr.jp/kumigashira/jnp-hse.pdf

Mike Caffrey

In article , "Tommi"
wrote:

Hi all, some of you guys have already undoubtedly read this, but I thought
that some people here could still be interested in this:

http://www.yamashirogumi.gr.jp/kumigashira/jnp-hse.pdf

Thanks!

How did you find this? I've been looking for things like this and someone
had already sent it to me. Did you do a specifc search or just happen to
stumble on it?

www.monsterisland.com
Tommi

"Mike Caffrey" wrote in message
In article , "Tommi"
wrote:

Hi all, some of you guys have already undoubtedly read this, but I

thought
that some people here could still be interested in this:

http://www.yamashirogumi.gr.jp/kumigashira/jnp-hse.pdf

Thanks!

How did you find this? I've been looking for things like this and someone
had already sent it to me. Did you do a specifc search or just happen to
stumble on it?

A couple of months ago I wasted some serious time with google, trying to
find anything decent about the effects of ultrasonic frequencies. That's
when I first found this article. I printed it, and now when everyone here is
talking about the ultrasonic range, I thought I'd give it a look, but I
seemed to have lost the printed version. So, I tried to search the article
again but this time it was a bit more difficult(At first I didn't come up
with any witty keywords!). Anyway, I finally found it again, and thought
that it'd be a great idea to put a link here.