LS1productions

Default FS: Samplitude 7.x and more...

For sale: Samplitude 7.x software and manuals, with ownership transferred by
Magix, 500 bucks.

Tannoy 350B subWOOFER, 650 bucks

Allen and Heath Mixwizard 20:8:2 8 buss console... few scratchy pots but sounds
fantastic, 500 bucks

LS1productions

Default Samplitude 7.x and more...

You mean you're going out of the business?

No no no. Samp is going because we are looking into Radar and Nuendo is now
PDC'd in 2.0. Given that I used Nuendo first, I'm a bit more comfortable with
it.

Tannoy Sub-- I find that I am mixing really well by just using the different
sets of nearfields. The Tannoy sub was great when I had a lot of hip hop guys
coming in and out of here, but those days are gone.

Mixwizard was used for monitoring. Now we are getting a custom made monitoring
device and it won't be needed.

Thanks for your concern!
LS
Roger W. Norman

You mean you're going out of the business?

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio