Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dec [Cluskey] Dec [Cluskey] is offline

Default This will interest you - Friday 10.30am

Hi Gang

I was asked to appear on 'Trisha' [a big prime time morning TV show in
the UK].

A very interesting subject for music folk. I was asked for the
opinion of Show Biz. stars on the fine line between excessive fan
attention and stalking. My daughter [also on the show] had a serious
stalker situation for two years. The situation was resolved
eventually when he was arrested and taken to court. It hit most of
the UK papers and magazines.

The audience was made up of fans, obsessive fans, mild stalkers and
serious stalkers. Interesting to hear the differing viewpoints.

UK time: Friday 7 March ... 10.30 am Channel 5 .. The Trisha Goddard
Show

Dec [Cluskey]
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 07:59:24 -0800 (PST), "Dec [Cluskey]"
wrote:

Hi Gang

I was asked to appear on 'Trisha' [a big prime time morning TV show in
the UK].

A very interesting subject for music folk. I was asked for the
opinion of Show Biz. stars on the fine line between excessive fan
attention and stalking. My daughter [also on the show] had a serious
stalker situation for two years. The situation was resolved
eventually when he was arrested and taken to court. It hit most of
the UK papers and magazines.

The audience was made up of fans, obsessive fans, mild stalkers and
serious stalkers. Interesting to hear the differing viewpoints.

UK time: Friday 7 March ... 10.30 am Channel 5 .. The Trisha Goddard
Show

Dec [Cluskey]

Sounds both interesting and more than a touch scary. You're not the
Dec Cluskey of "The Bachelors" fame, are you?

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com