Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Mike Gilmour

Default Cap search..

I'm hunting a replacement power supply capacitor for a Fourier OTL
amplifier. Its a Rubycon 1200uF 360v with radial 10mm spaced connection,
width 35mm, height 85m but amp could accommodate higher.. This cap has been
discontinued by Rubycon, (I think it was originally designed for photo flash
work ) Any one know where I can source an equivalent?

TIA,

Mike