The Wonderbra ManWitch

Default I think . . .

.. . . I loved the guy who designed (and inspired, latterly) the
speakers I listen to.

Who else says the same?

--
td
MINe 109

In article z,
The Wonderbra ManWitch wrote:

. . . I loved the guy who designed (and inspired, latterly) the
speakers I listen to.

Who else says the same?

And he played flute, too. Imagine bringing magic to people through
creativity as he did as designer and engineer.

I felt something like this when I heard about Isaac Asimov's death after
I had read so many of his science books as a child.

Stephen
The Wonderbra ManWitch

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 01:39:18 +0000, Sang Li
wrote:

Loved? Admired!

You know how we Brits are.

Seriously, I am cut up by this news. I can't say it was *un*expected,
but it's always a shock. :-(

I appreciated your advice regarding Quad's btw. In the end I decided
against them on practicality grounds - the rooms in my cottage are
rather small. I will be moving again soon, this time around I have my
priorities in the correct order. :-)

Glad you appreciated the advice, but that's no excuse. Find an
appropriate home for ESL63s immediately, lest you spit in the eye of
Audio TrVth.*

--
td

* Not joking that much, really.
GeoSynch

The Wonderbra ManWitch minx is on the prowl:

. . . I loved the guy who designed (and inspired, latterly) the
speakers I listen to.

You're going to make Goofball jealous,
but Walker must be mightily pleased.

GeoSynch

Bruce J. Richman

PD wrote:

The Wonderbra ManWitch wrote:

Loved? Admired!

You know how we Brits are.

Seriously, I am cut up by this news. I can't say it was *un*expected,
but it's always a shock. :-(

I do understand your POV.

I appreciated your advice regarding Quad's btw. In the end I decided
against them on practicality grounds - the rooms in my cottage are
rather small. I will be moving again soon, this time around I have my
priorities in the correct order. :-)

Glad you appreciated the advice, but that's no excuse. Find an
appropriate home for ESL63s immediately, lest you spit in the eye of
Audio TrVth.*

Sir, Yes Sir!! :-)

* Not joking that much, really.

I know. I feel absolutely disgusted with myself.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

I may also moving towards Quads again. My Martin Logans are getting a little
long in the tooth, and unfortunately, ML no longer makes full-range
electrostatics like mine. Also, ESL-63's would be a lot easier to drive and
probably a very nice match for my conrad johnson Premier 11A (70 watts/channel
of tubed glory). Of course finding a nice pair of the more sturdy and rigid
monitor models may be difficult, so I'm taking my time. (I'm still kicking
myself that I at least put in an offer on a Quad ESL:-63/Gardient/subwoofer
combo I saw a few months ago on Audiogon.

Well, all in due time.

Bruce J. Richman

Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:03:50 GMT, "GeoSynch"
wrote:

The Wonderbra ManWitch minx is on the prowl:

. . . I loved the guy who designed (and inspired, latterly) the
speakers I listen to.

You're going to make Goofball jealous,
but Walker must be mightily pleased.

John's dad say: "Crow in pie worth two plastic turkeys"

GeoSynch

Goofball proverbed:

GeoSynch wrote:

The Wonderbra ManWitch minx is on the prowl:

. . . I loved the guy who designed (and inspired, latterly) the
speakers I listen to.

You're going to make Goofball jealous,
but Walker must be mightily pleased.

John's dad say: "Crow in pie worth two plastic turkeys"

Johnny Walker say: "Whiskey - neat. Play it again, Thelonius."

GeoSynch