Paul Vina

Default Opinions wanted on Hifonics Brutus 1500D

I've heard some really great things about it from people I trust. No first
hand experience but it seems to have everything one needs, loads of power, a
good crossover and a subsonic filter.

Paul Vina

"smullen" wrote in message
Anyone here used the Hifonics Brutus 1500Ds? Looking for some opinions on
the performance of the amp..

--
Scott Mullen

Http://www.teamxratedstl.com

capone

i was going to get the hifonics bx1000d but imma get a memphis
1100.......instead of getting the hifonics mabye ull like the memphis
1500......definatly better amp.....if u wanna spring for the extra
bucks....otherwise that hifonics should be good

--
capone

Jason

"smullen" wrote in message
Anyone here used the Hifonics Brutus 1500Ds? Looking for some opinions on
the performance of the amp..

--
Scott Mullen

Http://www.teamxratedstl.com

I have the Zeus 1000D and I am very impressed with it. Nice solid
construction. I have had it for a year and zero problems (knock on wood).