Wouter

Default Questions about Sennheiser EK 3041-U

Hello,

I am a sound engineer and use the Sennheiser EK 3041-U in the GA3041-C
housing. I have read the manual of the Sennheiser EK 3041-U. I have 3
questions concerning this device?

Question 1: When not in a camera, you can adjust the Headphone Output
in the menu. But there is no separate Headphone output on the EK
3041-U. So what is the use of this function? Or, does changing the
headphone output means changing the level of the XLR AF output? That's
the only output on the EK 3041-U. Please explain this strange feature.

Question 2. What the use of the limiter in the EK 3041-U. does it
limit the signal that comes out the XLR AF output or only the
headphone output. And here we are back to question 1, where is the
headphone output? There is a limiter in the SK-50, so what's the use
of this limiter?

Question 3: When using a separate power source, that powers the ENG
mixer and receivers with the same power source. Is there a possibility
that when you put the mean switch of the separate power source on, the
EK 3041-U also goes on. This is possible with my mixer and also with
my transmitter (they are all linked together with one power source
which have a main switch). So this would mean, locking the power
button of the EK 3041-U (not lock in the menu), like on the
Lectronics receivers.

Thanks,