L.

Default Question

Anyone here familiar with "Lanzar" Car Stereo products or company? IF so,
what is their quality like? How easy was it, to obtain parts, service,
service literature (if any) from them?

L.

Jerry G.

I would stick with Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, Alpine, or any of the other
well known high quality brands.

This is only my personal opinion...

--

Jerry G.