Ken Drescher

Default TURNTABLE anyone?

Here is a selection that is guaranteed to arrive working with good useable
cartridges (needles). Enjoy that vinyl that's been sitting in the closet.
For more info and image click on the link at the bottom. Just plug and play
these tables. Make sure your amp has a phono input though.

Kenwood KD-4100 Turntable, $119
KLH System 20 Phono, FM Receiver, $99
JVC L-A31 Direct Drive Turntable with New Stylus, $89
Pioneer PL-200 Direct Drive Turntable, $89
Pioneer PL-230 Turntable, new stylus, $89
Technics SL-D2 Direct Drive Turntable, $79
Technics SL-B101 Turntable, $79
Sansui P-D11 Direct Drive Turntable $79
JVC JVC AL-F3 Direct Drive Turntable, $79
Pioneer PL-570 Direct Drive Turntable, $69
Sanyo TP-1005 Belt Drive Turntable, $69
Kenwood KD-21R Belt Drive Turntable, $69
Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.