Default To my impersonator

Why not speak them under your own identitiy, instead of mine?

If you speak the truth, then why hide?
Nobody here can do anything to you if you do.

You have no right to steal my identity, and you are confusing the important
with the petty.

Get a life!

Margaret von B.

wrote in message
Why not speak them under your own identitiy, instead of mine?

If you speak the truth, then why hide?
Nobody here can do anything to you if you do.

You have no right to steal my identity, and you are confusing the
important
with the petty.

Get a life!

This is precious! The best entertaiment on RAO since Arny's tragic venture
into illegal porno.

Margaret

Margaret "cyber-Tranny" wrote:

This is precious! The best entertaiment on RAO since....

.....since the Dead Halibut Wars 'tween you and Cal!

Lionel

Margaret von B. a écrit :

This is precious! The best entertaiment on RAO since Arny's tragic venture
into illegal porno.

Wrong, we have also had the "Trotsky speakers", the
"S888wheel lawsuit", the "Atkinson's invitation"...

World is strange ! Stories that was funny for a pretty
intelligent quadragenarian haven't let no trace in an old
decrepit "woman's" memory.

:-D

Lionel wrote:
Margaret von B. a =E9crit :

This is precious! The best entertaiment on RAO since Arny's tragic vent=

ure
into illegal porno.

Wrong, we have also had the "Trotsky speakers", the
"S888wheel lawsuit", the "Atkinson's invitation"...

World is strange ! Stories that was funny for a pretty
intelligent quadragenarian haven't let no trace in an old
decrepit "woman's" memory.

:-D

It's the hormones, Lionel, even if they are synthetic and injected. ;-)