Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
andy

Default What happened to perpetual technologies?

I cannot locate their web site, I am just re-directed to the av123
site which sells the units.
Are they out of business? What about the room correction SW which P1A
users are waiting for?

What about active lodspeaker-toom correction? It is all silent and no
appearent interest in the audio communicty, which seems to continue to
tweak the system using cables while missing the big point )the room)

Thanks

marco stanzani

Atlantic Technologies 5.1 => 7.1 -- what 2 speakers would be good to add on? Eric Cartman Audio Opinions 0 June 24th 04 12:16 AM
Whatever happened to the "cheater" amps? Scott Gardner Car Audio 4 May 14th 04 05:08 PM
what happened?? Tha Ghee Car Audio 0 April 11th 04 12:10 AM
"The 9/11 Poll: What really happened? Sandman Audio Opinions 0 February 6th 04 05:47 AM