Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

Default But Should Morein get a Life?

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:12:46 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
roups.com...

paul packer wrote:
On 4 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

[snip].

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

The suggestion was silly... Robert knew it was silly.... but still
comes off as being constructive..... Careful... with that kind of
logic Robert will want to talk with your pastor next.

ScottW

I would only convey compliments.

Oooooooh...

(blush)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On 4 Dec 2005 16:45:42 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

The suggestion was silly... Robert knew it was silly.... but still
comes off as being constructive..... Careful... with that kind of
logic Robert will want to talk with your pastor next.

Because it was an attempt to stimulate constructive debate rather than
a purely hostile knee-jerk reaction. C'mon, Scott, I didn't really
have to explain that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default Scott, "Fat *******" ?

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote in message ...

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and
having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown
places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is this
image conjured from the imagination?

"At least" he has a job.
Do you want us to start dumping on you
for what a psychopathic loser you are?

Hi Clyde!

Your response is very revealing. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Sounds like Scott could be the new Pillsbury Dough Boy

Did I insult Art's lover, or something? He quite took umbrage over an rao
character.

**** You

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

PS. Sounds like Scott could be the new Pillsbury Dough Boy

Did I insult Art's lover, or something? He quite took umbrage over an rao
character.

**** You

Bob's just jealous.. no intellect, no character, and no friends.
All he has is his fantasies and his latte but it's his life and he's
welcome to it.

But Marges animal magnetism is a bit disconcerting.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

wrote in message ...

surf said:

Scott, it may come to you as a s urprise but being over 5'5" and
having a
shoe size larger than 7 goes a long way. :-)

Does being over 300 lbs count for anything?

Definitely. Scottie is a terror at those all-you-can-eat chowdown
places.

Since I've never seen Scott, is he a minature "Fat *******", or is
this image conjured from the imagination?

"At least" he has a job.
Do you want us to start dumping on you
for what a psychopathic loser you are?

Hi Clyde!

Your response is very revealing. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Sounds like Scott could be the new Pillsbury Dough Boy

Did I insult Art's lover, or something? He quite took umbrage over an rao
character.

**** You

Now now Clyde. I'm sure Scotty loves to earn his pearl necklace. Did you try
balancing your beer on his head while he was performing? :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote :

Did I insult Art's lover, or something? He quite took umbrage over an rao
character.

**** You

LOL !
Thank you for this honest answer Arthur.

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

ScottW wrote :

Arthur "Sackman" Tsechmeister wrote:

**** You

Bob's just jealous..

Of what ? 150 lbs of superfluous bacon ? ;-)

Is it the new standard of elegance in USA ? Good for you, you will not be
obliged to emigrate to Japan

--
"Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?"

Dave Weil, Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 06:56:34 GMT, wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
On 4 Dec 2005 14:16:55 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:
The concensus seems unanimously against this.

Arny, I have not received a single email urging that I do this.

You are loved more than you know.

Lets take a poll on the stupidity of Robert's poll. If Robert's
poll wasn't the stupidest display ever brought to the RAO, what was?

Etc... etc...

The suggestion was silly, but I think Robert knew that; as I've said
elsewhere I think he was just sounding the group. However, can you say
absolutely that the motive was not altruistic? Robert's a thinker,

A thinker? When did you start hallucinating?

compliment that can't be extended to all who post here.

Especially not to Robert.

He's obviously
observed in Arny's posts, as have others before him, a disturbing lack
of self-awareness and empathy for others, the kind of intense
ego-centricity typical of what is called "psychiatric problems".

Something Robert appears to have lots of.

But
hey, these problems are just intensifications of what we all suffer
from; IOW, it's just a matter of degree. Maybe that's what bothers us
about them: that we see the same thing in ourselves.

Robert can't even see that he's an idiot and an internet version of
stalker.
He could be related to McCarty at least in spirit.

I say kudos to Robert for showing some constructive concern rather
than just trying to step on Arnie all the time.

I say Robert is a giant putz.

Hmmm...maybe you're Brian. :-)

I'm not Brian even if Moron used to think so.

Brian and Michael Conzo have both sent me e-mail that I chose to ignore.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:44:23 GMT, wrote:

I say Robert is a giant putz.

Hmmm...maybe you're Brian. :-)

I'm not Brian even if Moron used to think so.

Brian and Michael Conzo have both sent me e-mail that I chose to ignore.

I see you have the same razor-sharp sense of humour as Arnie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:54:24 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

Did I insult Art's lover, or something? He quite took umbrage over an rao
character.

**** You

Now now Clyde. I'm sure Scotty loves to earn his pearl necklace. Did you try
balancing your beer on his head while he was performing? :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Perhaps you'd like to explain all this for the rest of us.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

wrote:

Did I insult Art's lover, or something? He quite took umbrage over an
rao
character.

**** You

Now now Clyde. I'm sure Scotty loves to earn his pearl necklace. Did you
try
balancing your beer on his head while he was performing? :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Perhaps you'd like to explain all this for the rest of us.

Ask Clyde. His explanations are simple and effective. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:44:23 GMT, wrote:

I say Robert is a giant putz.

Hmmm...maybe you're Brian. :-)

I'm not Brian even if Moron used to think so.

Brian and Michael Conzo have both sent me e-mail that I chose to ignore.

I see you have the same razor-sharp sense of humour as Arnie.

"at least" Mikey ignored it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Hmmm...maybe you're Brian. :-)

I'm not Brian even if Moron used to think so.

I see you have the same razor-sharp sense of humour as Arnie.

Humor is irrelevant. Facts are all that is necessary. You will be
assimilated.

OT Political Blind Joni Pro Audio 337 September 25th 04 03:34 AM
*ARNIE KRUEGER'S STOMACH'S TURNING* Sgt. Shlepper Audio Opinions 3 August 21st 03 08:31 PM