Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

Default What's the buzz, tell me whatsa happenin'

In view of the pending market introduction of iBuzz,
and the vast marketing resources that lot has available,

we have decided to reposition our company product line
significantly.

our main product line will be taylor made iBuzz software.

we are happy to report, the .eu domain is about to be
opened for business :-)

this was a Funbesonics communique

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Ruud Broens

:
: we have decided to reposition our company product line
: significantly.
:
: our main product line will be taylor made iBuzz software.
:
: we are happy to report, the .eu domain is about to be
: opened for business :-)
:
:
: this was a Funbesonics communique
:
i thought Dormer might have something valuable to comment,
but he seems swamped with work o, wait, maybe writing
software, too :-)

http://www.ibuzz.co.uk/

Speaker Buzz need help!! [email protected] Car Audio 0 April 29th 05 04:32 AM
Left channel tweeter buzz Sam Audio Opinions 2 December 29th 03 04:35 PM
Left channel tweeter buzz Sam High End Audio 1 December 27th 03 07:48 PM
Left channel tweeter buzz Sam Tech 3 December 26th 03 03:43 PM
Need Help Removing Buzz From Digitized LP Audio Charlie Hubbard Pro Audio 51 October 5th 03 02:10 AM