Posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.marketplace
Robert Morein

Default Did Mark David Chapman really do it?

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 20:18:37 GMT, DanKaye
wrote:

On 3 Dec 2005 22:42:31 -0800, "
wrote:
"Phil Allison" wrote

"I read that perhaps it was the cuban doorman.
That Chapman was a patsy, manchurian candidate. "

Chapman was a Mark, not a Patsy, and the Manchurian Candidate was just
a movie.

The Cuban Doormen. I LIKE that name though. The CUBAN DOORMEN.

TH

(JMHO: It is actually possible for nut cases to come out of the
woodwork and accomplish all manner of evil completely on their own,
with no help, no conspiracy, ånd no rational explanation that helps us
sleep easier).

TH

Even paranoids sometimes truly are being surveiled.

It IS possible that Lennon was a victim of a Manchurian Candidate (ie;
a hypnotized killer) as Robert F. Kennedy was. Though in RFK's case
Sirhan Sirhan, the Manchurian Candidate was only the distraction,
while the guard pulled the gun and shot RFK.) Before dismissing this
idea out of hand, do a little research on it. Look at how the LAPD
refused to interview people, how they badgered witnesses into saying
what they wanted them to say, how they did not account for all the
bullet holes in the kitchen nor investigate them, etc. etc. etc..

As for Lennon, the evidence has never been strong enough to sway me
that MDC was a manchurian candidate. But I do not deny it is possible.

That said, this Salvador guy only makes all conspiracy theories seem
crazy, because he (Salvador) is a nutcase. However, he is not the only
one who has proposed the MC theory re Lennon; there are others more
respectable who have brought forth some evidence.

As for RFK, there is ample evidence to convince a jury that S.S. was a
Manchurian Candidate, in my humble opinion, but this is not the place
to discuss that. I only put it in as it relates to the OP's post.

Doesn't that Salvador nutcase have a webpage?
Posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.marketplace

The securityguard from Little rockdid RFK!