Ken Drescher

Default FS: Celestion Ditton 100 Speakers

Celestion Ditton 100 Speakers, $119pr

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/ditton100.html

Celestion is a famous english speaker known for some great sound out of small
boxes. I once had a pair of SL-6s speakers I was amazed with. These are in
keeping with the Celestion ideals. They are compact with a 6.5" woofer and 1"
dome tweeter protected behind a wire screen. Acoustic suspension for solid
nonboomy bass. Dome tweeter for smooth extended highs.

Excellent cosmetics and fully functional. Speakers have been bench tested. Nice
strong output from original drivers. You can't find this quality today for this
very modest price. Woofers use a butyl rubber surrounds.

Offered from 1981-82 these speakers listed for 260 pr. Only $119 plus shipping.
No charge to safely pack these, both in one carton (17lbs net, 23 gross)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.