ShLampen

Default AES DINNER

Hey, Boys and Girls,

It's that time of year when the AES gets together and we start talking about
dinner. I already have a few good suggestions on restaurants. This is my
hometown, San Francisco, so I'm sure we'll have a great time.

DATE: Friday, October 29, 2004
PLACE: TBD
TIME: 7 PM (one hour after the close of show that day)
We will meet at the Belden booth (#1414) at 6 PM and proceed en masse.
I will post directions to the restaurant if you want to go on your own.

Do you want to go? Just send an email to . Do NOT reply to
this post as I almost certainly will not see it. If you are bringing guests, be
sure and indicate how many, so I can get an accurate count. Of course, you can
talk amongst yourselves about the GREAT time you had at previous versions of
this get-together. As usual, I will post the updated list every few days.

I will also be sending this out to a wide circle of friends, starting with
rec.audio.pro, and rec.audio.high-end, and similar newsgroups. I will also
include email lists such as 'ProAudio' and the Ampex mailing list. Feel free
to pass this to other groups that might have members at AES. Or contact me and
I will add that group to my distribution list.

This year, AES is moving to make life easier for both exhibitors and their
clients who wish to attend the 117th AES Convention in San Francisco. In doing
so, they have (finally) set up an online VIP "exhibits only" registration for
clients and friends

The address is:
http://www.aes.org/events/117/vip.cfm?27

Looking forward to seeing old and new faces!

Steve Lampen
Multimedia Technology Manager
Belden CDT

AES DINNER - THIS IS IT ShLampen Audio Opinions 0 October 10th 03 04:45 AM
LATEST ON THE AES DINNER ShLampen Audio Opinions 0 October 7th 03 06:12 AM
LATEST ON THE AES DINNER ShLampen Tech 0 October 7th 03 06:12 AM
AES R.A.P. DINNER IN THE HOME STRETCH ShLampen Audio Opinions 1 October 1st 03 12:09 AM
AES R.A.P. DINNER IN THE HOME STRETCH ShLampen Tech 0 October 1st 03 12:00 AM