me

Default Great River MP2 vs MP 2NV for guitar?

Just wondering if any of the MP variations make a difference with recording
electric guitar. Otherwise the MP2 is sounding good to me.

-brian

Rick Ruskin

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:26:45 GMT, "me" wrote:

Just wondering if any of the MP variations make a difference with recording
electric guitar. Otherwise the MP2 is sounding good to me.

-brian

Yes, they make a difference but don't confuse different with better.
The NV gives the added ability to shape sound in how you set it with a
given mic. With the MP-2 you have to do it the old fashioned way -
mic choice and placement. For what it's worth, I still use an MP-2
more than an NV.

Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://liondogmusic.com