Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Johan Theron Johan Theron is offline

Default Public domain downloadable file for burn-in and testing?

I want to get hold of a free burn-in CD for my new amp. Does anyone
know of a public domain download that can be copied to CD and played?

I am also looking for a similar download file with tones of different
pitch but the same volume to compare left and right speakers.

Yes, I could buy something over the web from the Audiophile /
Stereophile website but I want it today still.
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
mike mike is offline

Johan Theron wrote:
I want to get hold of a free burn-in CD for my new amp. Does anyone
know of a public domain download that can be copied to CD and played?

I am also looking for a similar download file with tones of different
pitch but the same volume to compare left and right speakers.

Yes, I could buy something over the web from the Audiophile /
Stereophile website but I want it today still.

Go too the DIY speaker sites. Search the software area's There are many
share ware test tone programs available for down load.
Mike Mueller