Robert Morein

Default Calling Arny Krueger; notch fiters ?

Is there software that will conveniently stream audio from soundcard input
to output while applying several notch fiters?

The motivation appears in the thread "AM tuner?"

Robert Morein

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" emitted :

Is there software that will conveniently stream audio from soundcard

input
to output while applying several notch fiters?

The motivation appears in the thread "AM tuner?"

Anything that has live input monitoring with plug-in support.
Wavelab for example...

Thanks.

I noticed that engineer Kroo has nothing to say. Not even a referral to
the Jung or lancaster literature on the Sams imprint-much less a
reasonable recommendation.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
ups.com...
I noticed that engineer Kroo has nothing to say. Not even a referral to
the Jung or lancaster literature on the Sams imprint-much less a
reasonable recommendation.

I overestimated his knowledge. He's drawn a blank.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
I noticed that engineer Kroo has nothing to say. Not even a referral
to the Jung or lancaster literature on the Sams imprint-much less a
reasonable recommendation.

I overestimated his knowledge. He's drawn a blank.

Morein, I'm just giving you what you deserve from me - nothing or worse.

Ruud Broens

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
: "Robert Morein" wrote in message
:
: wrote in message
: ups.com...
: I noticed that engineer Kroo has nothing to say. Not even a referral
: to the Jung or lancaster literature on the Sams imprint-much less a
: reasonable recommendation.
:
: I overestimated his knowledge. He's drawn a blank.
:
: Morein, I'm just giving you what you deserve from me - nothing or worse.
:
Hmm, let's call this "pulling an Arni"

Arny Krueger

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
I noticed that engineer Kroo has nothing to say. Not even a
referral to the Jung or lancaster literature on the Sams
imprint-much less a reasonable recommendation.

I overestimated his knowledge. He's drawn a blank.

Morein, I'm just giving you what you deserve from me - nothing or
worse.

Hmm, let's call this "pulling an Arni"

Let's call this Rudy fighting Bob's battles for him since Bob is not
competent to do so himself and Rudy likes to make trouble.

Ruud Broens

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
: "Ruud Broens" wrote in message
:
: "Arny Krueger" wrote in message
: ...
: "Robert Morein" wrote in message
:
: wrote in message
: ups.com...
: I noticed that engineer Kroo has nothing to say. Not even a
: referral to the Jung or lancaster literature on the Sams
: imprint-much less a reasonable recommendation.
:
: I overestimated his knowledge. He's drawn a blank.
:
: Morein, I'm just giving you what you deserve from me - nothing or
: worse.
:
: Hmm, let's call this "pulling an Arni"
:
: Let's call this Rudy fighting Bob's battles for him since Bob is not
: competent to do so himself and Rudy likes to make trouble.
:
Thus speaketh da threadmastah ??

u don't own a thread, A.
;-)
Ready

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
I noticed that engineer Kroo has nothing to say. Not even a
referral to the Jung or lancaster literature on the Sams
imprint-much less a reasonable recommendation.

I overestimated his knowledge. He's drawn a blank.

Morein, I'm just giving you what you deserve from me - nothing or
worse.

Hmm, let's call this "pulling an Arni"

Let's call this Rudy fighting Bob's battles for him since Bob is not
competent to do so himself and Rudy likes to make trouble.

Rudy's assistance is very much appreciated.

Thank you, Rudy.

Ruud Broens

[...]
...you know my number ;-)
Rudy