Barry & Nikki

Default Pioneer Part # needed

Hello, hopefully someone can help me here. I do not have the service manual
for a Pioneer DEH-P7400MP thus I can not look up a particular part # for
this stereo. I am in need of the Pioneer part # and "value" of Q803 located
on the top front left side of the main board. Or if anyone can get a copy of
the service manual that may work as well. Thanks in advance and please email
me at if you can help.

ampdoc

Hello.
What kind of problem are you having with the unit?
Q803 is a 2SD1767 and is used as a voltage regulator for the illumination
circuit. If it has failed Q804, IMD2A may also be bad along with the zener
D808, it is a HZS11L(A1) and is connected between pins 1 and 6 of Q804. also
check R804 (1 ohm) R805&806 (220 ohm each) If you can accept large
attatchments I'd be glad to send a PDF of the service manual, or I can put
it on a CD for you if you'd like.

Jammy Harbin
J & J Electronics, Inc
227 S. 4Th St.
Selmer, TN 38375
731-645-3311
"Barry & Nikki" wrote in message
Hello, hopefully someone can help me here. I do not have the service

manual
for a Pioneer DEH-P7400MP thus I can not look up a particular part # for
this stereo. I am in need of the Pioneer part # and "value" of Q803

located
on the top front left side of the main board. Or if anyone can get a copy

of
the service manual that may work as well. Thanks in advance and please

email
me at if you can help.

masterx81 masterx81 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampdoc View Post
[...]

Sorry for the up of this old thread, but i need the service manual for a P7400MP that has problems with the IP-BUS...
Someone can please point me where i can find the manual?
Really thanks...