Hussein AL-Siri

Default rec.audio.car, which side are you on

rec.audio.car: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hussein AL-Siri
He might grasp smartly, unless Morris dines printers in Rifaat's paper.

and Stealth bomber look just like the two of them, though I can?t really
imagine things like that anymore, but I guess this is God?s will so I
just want to thank him for that.

So in level 9, I started feeling a lot of pain in my rude part and legs,
my mom took me to the doctor. They told me that I will have to get marry
to a Jew or else I will be punished. Though I as only 13 years old at
that time, I did not understand what was going on. So they harassed my
mom, my supposed-to-be dad was always away. Then they did that pipe
thing to me, in which they injected something in my urine pipe, and this
thing was done by a man who was General in Pakistan army. Things did not
stop there, then all of a sudden I got this flu due to which some black
clusters started coming out of my brain and yes at that time I was in
level 9 and I was only thirteen years old. My mom?s mom had told me that
look it is usual around here, that people get "this kind of flu" so you
must understand you will get more intelligent after this. It seems like
it is the fate of every intelligent Muslim to have these biological
weapons that is why everyone knew about it.

Actually that black cluster flu with water like liquid was another
biological agent used on Muslims, and most of the Muslims around me when
I was young experienced it, they either did what they were told to do or
paid the price like I did. In my case, because I used to pray, and I was
very very intelligent (like today). In Muslim countries, Muslims live in
fear, they don?t speak about such things then the rest is done by taking
control of their religion using imam?s and text created by secret
services.

Though we will discuss this later in detail but let us question why is
it that these people like to control the minds of people, if not they
like to hurt the brain of

cyrus the virus

In article ,
Hussein AL-Siri wrote:

snip

what the goddamnhell does this have to do with audio or cars for that
matter?

--
cyrus

ReedLom

Cyrus
I suggest we donate a pair of sneakers to be used to kick this guy's ass. What
do you think?
Reed

Larry Durst

I dont have time to read sit so I just clicked on the next post, what's it
supposed to be about?

I have some big ass lug'z yall could borrow . . . . .

Top Ramen BEEF Flavor, Oodles and NOodles