Vertigo Online

Default Best place to buy Bose products and home theater systems.

www.vertigoonline.com

Vertigo Online Inc, sell 100% brand new, non refurbished same as the store
Bose systems. We buy them from over stock merchants and companies with too
much stock.

We sell them at SIGNIFICANT discounts.Below is the direct link to our
website bose page and you can see that the prices are 30-50% cheaper then
the stores.

Lifestyle 50 systems : $800 + off retail
Lifestyle 35 systems : $500 + off retail
Lifestyle 28 systems : $500 + off retail

We also carry Sony, Pioneer, Klipsch, energy, mark levinson, martin logan ,
monster cable, and 154 other top end electronic brands...

Please visit us ASAP and we do drop shipping for ebay sellers, overseas ,
and online businesses.

Come check us out,

www.vertigoonline.com