-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default tweeters

If you want a component set the best is to go with a component set that has
components that are part of a set. meaning the same brand and model. usually
engineers have tuned these to have the proper tone and range between the
tweeter and midbass/woofer. i aint never heard of Lexon. if its cheap
usually it is crap. in car audio you generally get what you pay for, but
installation is the more important aspect. ****ty speakers can sound good if
installed correctly. component speakers also rely upon the crossover to
sound the way they should. look at the crossover in a set of components
which offers the settings and features u need for your particular
installation. i am actually loooking at a set of Hifonics components right
now. maybe give you some ideas.. the HiFonics HZCX5.2C Zeus Series 5"
Component System . hope you find what you are looking for. its good to go to
a dealer and try before you buy (online or whereva - this applies to most
electronics, and drugs as well).

"Jon" wrote in message
s.com...
I am thinking about putting together a component speaker set for my front
doors...

There are a ton of tweeters on ebay...some made by "Lexon"....are these

any
good? They are damn cheap, and I wanted to know if there is a reason for
that..
If these are crap, what is a good brand to get? I prefer a flush-mount,

and
that I can adjust the direction.

Thanks
Jon