smgreen1820

Phoenix Gold or MB Quart, both make under rated amps that are superb.
Nice deck, I envey you. I myself am a clarion freak. The 935 is on my
list though. Can't go wrong w/that 9255.

--
smgreen1820
smgreen1820's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=29027

Jupiter7

Default High end Class D sub amp

Quick question - im currently running my system with a Mcintosh (4
channel amp), Dynaudio 240gt speakers, a Clarion DRZ9255 HU and 2
Infinity Perfect 12 VQ subs - im looking for a nice Class D sub amp
that would do my system justice. Can someone recommend a few? The RMS
rating on my subs are 400W RMS per sub...thanks!