Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Another Mic Shootout

Here's an interesting mic test. I'm surprised how muddy the 44BX is and
how bright the 77DX is. The levels are not normalized. I don't know what
preamp he used, and I assume he did not do any processing. Some of the
mics have settings that he didn't specify.

https://youtu.be/CdLRA3Z09tE

I'm hearing some distorting. Is it in the recording or my system?

Low end mic shootout Wirenut Pro Audio 5 January 15th 09 05:02 AM
The Ultimate 6x9 Shootout Mariachi Car Audio 21 June 15th 07 04:33 AM
Mic and Preamp ShootOut Ty Ford Pro Audio 1 May 20th 05 07:24 PM
The Blind Dither Shootout Tim Ferrell Pro Audio 7 March 25th 04 05:07 PM
TAS interconnects shootout chung High End Audio 17 November 21st 03 10:30 PM