Kevin Kelly

Default FA:Altec 1567A tube mic preamp mixer, 352A mixer/comp etc.

OK. It's time to convert the "future project" equipment under the workbench
into cash for studio doors, sheetblock and 5/8" firecode rock.
Welcome to the "simplify my life" purge!

Please see the auction listed here for a 1567A tube mixer and 352A mixer/comp

Also, please check my other auctions for Altec mixer extenders, transformers
power supplies etc. I will be adding more (including a Neve preamp) on Tuesday.

FS: Croft Vitale Tube Preamp Record Ho! Marketplace 4 May 16th 04 08:30 AM
McIntosh C 22 Tube Preamp, original box and docs... Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 October 23rd 03 06:44 PM
mixer versus hifi preamp - comaparable sound quality? Laurence Payne Pro Audio 12 September 5th 03 06:00 PM
Mixer - mic preamp IS Pro Audio 4 July 2nd 03 11:50 AM
FS: Manley 16X2 Tube Line Mixer - price drop WideGlide Pro Audio 1 July 1st 03 09:08 PM