Posted to rec.audio.car

Default quote

i have a custom box (2.30x1.16x1.15 feet) with two 10'' 400w pioneer
subs
plus a Pioneer GM6000F 480w 4 channels amplifier. I would like to sell
it... any idea of how much i can ask for that? I don't know the model
of the subs though. If someone is willing to help finding out, i can
send pics...

thank you!

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

Check out the TS-W256C and see if those are the one's.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...020668,00.html

possibly the TS-W106C

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...020676,00.html

Do they say pioneer on the cone, or premier?

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
wrote in message
oups.com...
i have a custom box (2.30x1.16x1.15 feet) with two 10'' 400w pioneer
subs
plus a Pioneer GM6000F 480w 4 channels amplifier. I would like to sell
it... any idea of how much i can ask for that? I don't know the model
of the subs though. If someone is willing to help finding out, i can
send pics...

thank you!

Posted to rec.audio.car

none of them, i guess...but i can only tell by looking at them from
outside the box. btw, they're 400w each...

possible price for all?

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

It's a bit hard to guess without knowing the exact model number of the subs,
but for the amp, box and subs on Ebay, I would guess you could get MAYBE
$75-$100, IF they are late-model subwoofers. I'm afraid used subs are a
dime a dozen on Ebay.

MOSFET
wrote in message
oups.com...
i have a custom box (2.30x1.16x1.15 feet) with two 10'' 400w pioneer
subs
plus a Pioneer GM6000F 480w 4 channels amplifier. I would like to sell
it... any idea of how much i can ask for that? I don't know the model
of the subs though. If someone is willing to help finding out, i can
send pics...

thank you!

Posted to rec.audio.car

just $100??? the aplifier only is $250 on pioneer website...does this
stuff loose value so quickly???

Posted to rec.audio.car
Austin Becker

It's just a matter of the equipment being used for one, offering no
warranty, and competitive prices on eBay. If you don't even know the model
of the subwoofers (and if they don't look like the ones I showed you, than
they aren't even last years model), I wouldn't expect to get a ton for the
setup. the estimate is about right, and that's if you're lucky.

--
- AUSTIN BECKER
wrote in message
ups.com...
just $100??? the aplifier only is $250 on pioneer website...does this
stuff loose value so quickly???

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

pioneer subs are the best i have used...
theyll handle 550w easy.......
just not dirty sound.
they might even handle 650w for short times....