Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default 2 questions

did fairchild ever produce a 12ax7 circuit and also where can i get
3watt/24volt tiny flourescent bulbs?
Thanks please email answer to

Sage toad008

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

did fairchild ever produce a 12ax7 circuit and also where can i get
3watt/24volt tiny flourescent bulbs?
Thanks please email answer to

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?&han...&N=0&crc=false

Is this what you mean? Keep in mind that the operating voltage of the
lamp will be vastly different than the operating voltage of the
ballast. So, do you mean that the ballast is set for 24V, and will draw
up to 3W @ 24V?

As to the Fairchild question, what do you mean? A SS version of the
12AX7, or a circuit that used them?

http://ourworld.cs.com/jjimlong/Fairchild240.html

Shows a component that used them.

Peter Wieck