Mike

Default 212/4212 sockets

Anyone know of any for sale ?
(Not hand spun by virgins at midnight on the slopes of Mt Fuji, and
costing a zillion yen, just regular not too expensive sockets)
cheers
Chong Ong

Hi Mike
Check out this link:
http://www.bel-tubes.co.uk/sockets.htm

I did buy a pair from them several years back.
They are not the real WE but works well for my testing purposes.
And also check out the link below to see the socket in the tester.
Chong Ong

Mike wrote:

Anyone know of any for sale ?
(Not hand spun by virgins at midnight on the slopes of Mt Fuji, and
costing a zillion yen, just regular not too expensive sockets)
cheers

Mike

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:08:44 -0500, Chong Ong wrote:

Hi Mike
Check out this link:
http://www.bel-tubes.co.uk/sockets.htm

I did buy a pair from them several years back.
They are not the real WE but works well for my testing purposes.
And also check out the link below to see the socket in the tester.
Chong Ong

Hi Chong
Funny you should mention that....
It was looking at the socket on your tester in one of your auctions
that spawned the enquiry !. I too need to build a tester for a load of
these things (a bit big for the AVO!).
cheers
Mike