Posted to rec.audio.tech
Blacknikon Blacknikon is offline

Default DTS AV-receiver

I have 2 x B&W DM620i loudspeakers (8 Ohm, 25-100 Watt continu), which I
paln to use as frontspeakers. Also I have 2 x Magnat project 4.1
loudspeakers type 2 (4-8 Ohm, 140-250 Watt), which I intend to use as
rearspeakers.

also I have 2 x Sony S-SE 455 V loudspeakers (8 Ohm, 200
W) with centerspeaker Sony SSC-CN55 (8 Ohm, 200 Watt).

I am considering to nuy one of the following 3 DTS audio-video receivers:

Harman Kardon AVR155 now 358 euro, AVR347 now 329 euro en de AVR355
now 530 euro.

I am going to use this receiver in combination with the WD TV HD Media
Player, see http://www.wdc.com/en/library/wdtv/NLD/UserManual.pdf.

I use it for bluray movies.
I also will use it as an audioreciever foor playing CD's, etc.

Which AV receiver sholud I choose and why?
Should I also consider to look at Denon, because I now have all HIFI
stuff from Denon, being 15 years old but still good.

Best regard,

Eric
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

"Blacknikon" wrote in message
[...]

Denon's quality and product support are more consistent. They are both
Chinese-built; but Denon's vendor builds to a higher quality standard.

Mark Z.