Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

Default off topic spam

On Mar 17, 1:43*pm, wrote:
* * * * * * *God Damn the Corporate News American

I *DEMAND *a *public *debate *with *Americans on the FACT that
George *Walker *Bush *is a war criminal. *Example to Humanity:
the *Iraq *conflict has no cause. *Period. *Despite demon Bush
repeatedly LYING that Saddam wouldn't let the inspectors in.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0071107-5.html

Saddam wasn't found in violation of 1441. *VERDICT: *No reason
to murder more than a Million Innocent People indiscriminately
to thieve from for the zionist neocons liars *responsible *for
911. Soldiers who war GOD for Mr. Bush are enemies of American
Liberty, and deserve to die before the innocent they target as
'no cause' war criminals.

We can not be defeated, for we never have been even challenged
on what is globally, well documented as indisputable. *Support
my *continuing *demands for open communications to benefit any
as *Justice *for *all. * All war profiteers will be sought for
prosecution *as *the *worst *of criminality. *AEGIS, CACI, and
Blackwater *will pay with their worthless lives through public
trials for first degree murdering our families never *forsaken
in my living forever name.

Now or Never - One Peoples Rise to Power

http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploa...w-or-never.mp3

A New Life

A *new life was brought into our world, and a bu****e pondered
that *Heart, and threw it off a cliff for entertaining laughs.
Laughs *in knowing such action could make every child of Earth
cry, *that *such *action *could *make *many *American men feel
helpless *in *knowing, such an enemy to Life, would dare steal
the *image of America as Once Great, risking itself continuing
on *with *no *more *of *a *death *threat *than a small fine if
anything. * However. * If we publicly demand the puppy killers
be *tried *quickly *for *a *tossing *off *a *cliff *for fairer
sentencing, *then *the *torturers and rapists might soon fear,
they're *never *gonna *get *away from US either. *Death to the
bu****e, death to the enemies of God as Love.

We *shall *Start *with *public *demands *for the formal arrest
without *bail *of *traitors *Bush, Cheney, Condi, Rumsfeld and
Myers for the crimes of 911.

As for our British Loves, call for the immediate public arrest
of *the *con *man *Peter *Power, as the probable cause for the
'al-Qaida' *crimes of 7/7. *Along with Ian and Tony Blair with
their *phony *cop who was caught guilty for lying as our media
over *and *over again, to then finally confess, he gunned down
an *innocent *man *for *no *'known' good reason as an escaping
MURDERER. * And *to never forget why the bu****e will continue
to *die *rightly: * All *for, *The *Queen's Best soldiers, who
kidnapped *barefooted children from Iraq to be beaten to death
on prized video for their godless pleasure of hate for Loving.

NEW GAME TO PRACTICE UP WITH

Turning Point: Fall of Libertyhttp://www.gametrailers.com/game/5117.html

Boy, this new game is something, not just another, 'questions
are stupid. *lets just kill whomever-shoot-us-uppers', a
computer game of life maybe worth the buy, if for only the
reality concept..

New York City is over run by thieving bu****e nazis savages,
so you, as one of few proud and brave of a, left to die
leaderless, Corporated into lawlessness, America, give the
bu****e nazis, the real welcome they deserve with fire works.
(As freedom killing terrorist liars, the blind to reason bu****e
always are. *[unless seeking forgiveness for such cowardice])
Like it or not. *Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad, and we have
video of iron flowing like water from the towers. *And...
murder is illegal.. *So, DIE BU****E DIE by trial and jury we
WILL stand for God and Country to defeat evil Nazi tyranny,
guaranteed. *It's written in the stars. *Your paying for some
crime. *What are YOU good for? *The Man says, Evidence is
Everything. *..and a person accused of a criminal offense
without any public evidence to surmise, is still innocent to
anyone. *Justice Will Rule when we know what true freedom is
gained, by enforcing anti-torture in all cases, then actively
hunting down, as Reagan's War Law States, the bu****e
personally responsible for crimes against Humanity in our
stolen Names. *We have the demon repuglicons who are voting on
the support of torture as something other than TREASONOUS that
excuses a murder of an innocent other, as godlessly sadistic.
[For even the True Satanist, or True Atheist, would bill these
grunting bu****e torturers without even sweating about what's
right or wrong. thinking.] Those censors like Rush Limbaugh or
Shaun Hannity that refuse our wiser minds, do so because
Freedom defeats them in seconds - to be the disturbing
groveller to self destruction that they confess to be, hiding
from nobody. *However: *In Johnny's America, they's not down
burning in the fiery pits of hell symbolically to teach US all
a valuable lesson, Theys got millions from us for "our"
continual wanting of yet more mass murders as worst than any
fictions since dreamt, and I, the Wisest Godman on Earth,
instead of having Coast to Coast public interest, have mostly
zionist crazed insults from extreme sexual dysfunctionals,
offering to whore to a hundred and 50 something countries -
just to fuk you up as lost again to the cause of Liberty.
SEE? *My critics can't criticize me on my facts, because we
are truly dying here forsaking ourselves, truly dying as victims,
because of the corporate media refusing to HONESTLY take our
continuing challenges to report on. *Look, CNN and FOXNEWS hosts
have multi-million dollar salaries to cover nothing as important
enough to honestly gauge US on, while I, I got hunger pangs
feeding my growing costs. *Support giving generously to me as
my fledgling company, and soon, god willing, I'll be able to
leastly afford myself a bus ticket with a tape recorder to get
myself down to Washington DC, where I should be giving answers
to the People whose questions have not as of yet, arrived from
departure. *Even with the speed of the Internet and
everything, we are still putting harmful chemicals in our
vaccines, foods and waters, that do nothing but kill us
quicker. *Stupid proved a million times over, or, no.. *master
genius of a new world order, whatever, it must stop, and it
must stop now. *But, not according to CNN, CBC, BBC, FOXNEWS,
and newspaper editors who are much more into money taking by
blindly supporting in print, the killing of innocent Peoples
in Our Name through Israel, for the stolen cash kickbacks, by
just claiming they don't hear US really screaming.. *Ever?
Never?

Sad, but without your generous dollar donation to the cause,
(meaning more than being near less than nothing you people'll
please give me in return,) i may yet go short again, so our
bankers can take even greater monies by investing in our
denied "failures". *How about supporting my rise to demand
public debate on Justice actually Ruling: *by Publicly
arresting for Public Trial by TV Jury, Mr. *Bush and Cheney
immediately, for the crimes of high treason as a major
misdemeanor. *1. *They closed down investigations following
the 911 crime scene leads, designed by the lawMakers of the
Land to capture the actual terrorist bad guy leaders of true
evil - you know, the Crooks. *(Obstruction is serious!) NOBODY
disagrees?, publicly? *! *SEE? *CNN CBC AND FOXNEWS ain't
really taking our calls for listening then are they for
Justice? *It could be dreamed that we are only refused for to
be, not valid as fairly recognized. *Like, how absurd! that
Obama's preacher suggests supporting WAR crimes AGAINST
HUMANITY, is a crime against God too? *See, corporate America
couldn't give a dying soldier a clean glass of water to save
his forsaken life, because hey!, who cares? *CNN, CBC, and
FOXNEWS certainly don't care about escaping the bu****e enemy
responsible for the lives lost through the crimes of 911, and
so on.... *but my friend... *do you?? *Believe I mean.. *In
Justice winning a Freedom for all included? Leaving US to
media condemnation, is to leave yourself a place as History.
When a bu****e dies, I celebrate the saving of innocent lives.

All irrational bu****e dumfuk are godless enemies of Humanity,
and worthy the death sentence to defend our dying innocent
families they target as theives to murder for the zionist
neocon liars.

So,

Send this post to your favorite talk host, newspaper, or
bar message board if sparing me a few dollars from Japan
seems rather obscure. All for the sake of knowing a brother's
down on his luck to find some love for Liberty in America.

Did you hear! The Kadr team found a bu****e manufacturing
evidence in the military commisions ...

read more »