shoudoue shoudoue is offline
Junior Member

Default Internet phone for Mac OS X

iSoftPhone is an easy to use Internet phone for Mac OS X using VoIP to provide crystal clear voice quality in an attractively sleek interface.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Michael R. Kesti[_2_] Michael R. Kesti[_2_] is offline

Default Mac Cleanse

shoudoue wrote:

'Mac Cleanse' (http://www.bestshareware.net/download/maccleanse.htm) has
been thoroughly tested and only removes the necessary files, and reports
all errors.

I've heard that Macs are pretty good but I'm thinking that even they
required the necessary files.

| two, one and one make one."
Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:25:41 -0800, "Michael R. Kesti"
wrote:

and only removes the necessary files, and reports
all errors.

I've heard that Macs are pretty good but I'm thinking that even they
required the necessary files.

Show of hands: Anybody here (assuming all males; sadly
a reasonable approximation here - but anyway) old enough
to have grandchildren who *hasn't* had BOTH a prostate
exam and a colonoscopy?

If not, get right with yer God, or git er done. Ain't
no big thang, and it'll generate the necessary files.

Not in any way kidding,

Chris Hornbeck
"If you spend more money, you can get better sounding coloration,
and sometimes less coloration. But everything has coloration.
Only live acoustic music is accurate."

Should I use 44.1K or 48K for MP3 files on the internet? Romeo Rondeau Pro Audio 0 August 24th 06 02:11 PM
Quality low cost broadband phone & PC to Phone services John Car Audio 0 May 19th 05 03:28 PM
Internet Stream Audio [Was Bit-resolution decrease for internet] Radium Tech 96 December 26th 03 10:31 AM
internet sales cocokahler Pro Audio 18 October 3rd 03 02:10 AM
internet sales cocokahler Marketplace 0 October 2nd 03 06:58 AM